Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors taking medical cards

Options
  • 17-05-2016 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

I need to change doctor from a different part of the country to a doctor in Cork.

Does anyone know of GPs taking on medical card patients? This might save me from calling around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Go to your nearest Pharmacy and ask, they're bound to know, went to mine when I first moved to Cork and they knew all the closest Doctors that took medical cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

The Raptor wrote: »
    I need to change doctor from a different part of the country to a doctor in Cork.

Does anyone know of GPs taking on medical card patients? This might save me from calling around.

Try the new practice on grand parade next to the old capitol cinema. They are taking on new patients

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

physioman wrote: »
    Try the new practice on grand parade next to the old capitol cinema. They are taking on new patients

Lovely, thank you for this.

Advertisement