Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN NOT ACTIVE

Options
  • 17-05-2016 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have renewed my subscription a week ago again - even before my previous one expired - but I am now a "registered user" as I just noticed?

Can you please activate my subscription, I paid for 3 months this time...

Thanks a lot.

Payment went through PayPal immediately btw.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Since the site was attacked a while ago, there's a known problem with subscriptions automatically updating, so they all have to be done manually by Niamh in the office. If she doesn't see this tomorrow, I'll flag it for her urgent attention.

Sorry about that.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Ohh, okay, I thought you need to reactivate it "manually" only if your previous subscription has expired.
    So it has to be done every time. Good to know, thanks :(

Hope you will manage to sort it soon.

Best regards,

L.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vabal

Hi,
    I paid 1 month subscription last night. Can you activate please?
    Thanks

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Lavinia, your subscription has been added to your account now.

Vaidasb, I'll do yours now...

That's added to your account for you now - thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Thank you too! is it okay if next time I contact you before my subscription expires, or it has to expire before it can be manually renewed?

Have a good day! :)

Yes you can do that. Hopefully it will be rectified by then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vabal

Vaidasb, I'll do yours now...

Thanks for that. However, I cannot find the facility to change my username. Could you help me with that?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

vaidasb wrote: »
    Thanks for that. However, I cannot find the facility to change my username. Could you help me with that?
    Just start a thread in our Subscriber's forum requesting your new username and an Admin will change it for you in no time.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement