Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisis! Question about the Bus Eireann 241 and Trabolgan

Options
  • 17-05-2016 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hey,

heading to Trabolgan soon with the wife and four kids! Of course now the car decides to give us problems! So we have decided to get the bus or train down.

My query is does the 241 drive all the way into Trabolgan or does it leave you off outside the gates? It says on the website that it goes to Trabolgan Village but it is a pretty hefty walk from the gates to the reception with luggage and four kids all under 10.

Any help/advice really appreciated.

Thanks,

Branners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure if you get onto Trabolgan itself, they'll know. If the bus stops outside, maybe someone in Trabolgan will collect you from the gate??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

suds1984 wrote: »
    Don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure if you get onto Trabolgan itself, they'll know. If the bus stops outside, maybe someone in Trabolgan will collect you from the gate??

I was planning on ringing them in the morning, but was hoping someone might have used the service before.

Thanks,

Branners

Advertisement