Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord claiming abnormal wear and tear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭1moreyr

david85 wrote: »
    She replaced the sofas a year and a half ago but never informed us that our deposit was lost then. She even did a walk about last week and said nothing. We had to ask her about it and that's when she told us. Did you argue with your landlord that he should have been noticed or did you just go straight to the prtb.

Our landlord did inspection week before we were due to leave, everything was perfect, and only told us when I asked about handing over keys and getting back the deposit. When I told her I would take her to the prtb she told me to get a life. I had the last laugh because I got my original deposit of €600 and damages of €600. Delighted as she had done this before but hopefully will think twice about doing it to a tenant again.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

My bad :)

Advertisement