Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FDR1-E01 fibre?

Options
  • 18-05-2016 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Could somebody tell me if the cabinet in Fedamore Co Limerick has gone live.

The website has been saying available within 6 weeks for the past 3 months but yesterday a Vodafone salesman called round trying to sell fibre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Donutz wrote: »
    Could somebody tell me if the cabinet in Fedamore Co Limerick has gone live.

The website has been saying available within 6 weeks for the past 3 months but yesterday a Vodafone salesman called round trying to sell fibre.
    Hi Donutz,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I have checked this and completion work is in progress on this cabinet at the minute.

Feel free to PM me your phone number and I can check if you are able to avail of the efibre service.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Donutz

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch. I have checked this and completion work is in progress on this cabinet at the minute.

Feel free to PM me your phone number and I can check if you are able to avail of the efibre service.

-Pamela

Hi Pamela

Thanks for the quick response.
    PM sent with my address and phone number.

Originally posted by Eir: Pamela
    Hi

Thanks for getting in touch. I have checked this and completion work is in progress on this cabinet at the minute.

-Pamela

Hi Pamela

Thanks for the quick response.
    PM sent with my address and phone number.
    Thanks Donutz,
    I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Donutz

Any update on this cabinet?

Any update on this cabinet?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Donutz,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked our deployment plan for the latest update on this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have estimated services should be ready to order from this cabinet August/ September 2016.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tomcraftmarket

There are so many people interested in FDR1_E01, myself included, I am waiting for this 4 months already, roll it out asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

There are so many people interested in FDR1_E01, myself included, I am waiting for this 4 months already, roll it out asap
    Hi Tomcraftmarket,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

You can view the most up to date information we have available in the link below. 
    http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tomcraftmarket

Hi Ciara,

it does not say much, it just says Fibre Build commenced - completion work is in progress
    And it's been in that status for the last 6 months. When can we expect FDR1_E01 fibre cabinet to go live? And after it goes live, how long it will take for eir to install it in the houses nearby?
    eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Tomcraftmarket,

You can view the most up to date information we have available in the link below. 

-Ciara

Hi Ciara,

it does not say much, it just says Fibre Build commenced - completion work is in progress
    And it's been in that status for the last 6 months. When can we expect FDR1_E01 fibre cabinet to go live? And after it goes live, how long it will take for eir to install it in the houses nearby?
    eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi Tomcraftmarket,

-Ciara
    Once the service is available and you have placed an order the lead time for installation is up to 10 working days  tomcraftmarket

-Pamela 

Advertisement