Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I speak to a person on 365 phone??

Options
  • 18-05-2016 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

None of the options match my requirements

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

When I've needed to speak to a real person at 365 I've selected random options and eventually get through to someone.  I explain what I need and they put me through to the right person.

There should be an option to speak to a customer care adviser or whatever, but I suppose BoI realise that most people ringing 365 would pick that option in the first instance, instead of selecting the correct option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi The Voice of reason thanks for getting in touch.

If you've a general query I can help you here, if you use 365 Online you’ll also have the option to send your query through the Online Service desk using the ‘Ask a Question’ option.

To speak to an adviser on 0818 365 365 choose option 1 on the menu and then press * on your phone (if none of the listed menu options relate to your query you can then press option 4 and you’ll be directed to an adviser).

Hope this helps, thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi The Voice of reason thanks for getting in touch.

If you've a general query I can help you here, if you use 365 Online you’ll also have the option to send your query through the Online Service desk using the ‘Ask a Question’ option.

To speak to an adviser on 0818 365 365 choose option 1 on the menu and then press * on your phone (if none of the listed menu options relate to your query you can then press option 4 and you’ll be directed to an adviser).

Hope this helps, thanks
    Nicola
    Hi Nicola,

I needed an answer there and then so the phone was my only option. I took the same approach as Ragnor and eventually got sorted.

Thanks for the reply all the same

Advertisement