If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on New 4K Samsung TVs, Series 6, 2016 models

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I am looking into getting the UE49KU6400 as well and looking to see is richersounds.ie included in Samsung's summer cashback promotion or is it the UK site only?
    Apologies for the delayed response!

We honour all the UK promos no problem so there is  100 of Samsung Awards available on the Samsung UE49KU6400:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202044-ue49ku6400.aspx

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sorry the answer is not very clear to me or my question wasnt clear.

On richersounds.co.uk there's a link to Samsung Rewards terms and conditions >> http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/samsung_rewards_16.pdf  

I assume as per usual rebates I register with Samsung in good time and get the  100 back off them or are you going to discount the TV by the amount?
    Hi,

Yes, the Samsung Rewards Scheme is done via redemption. You would buy the TV from us for full price and Samsung will process the reward when you buy another qualifying product, eg. a 4K Blu Ray player or soundbar.

If you require any additional information don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

David
    Thanks.

Also seeing as the UK website has it slightly cheaper do i have to ring the sales line to match the price?

Regards
    Hi,

I just had a look at both websites and both are coming out at £749 for the 49KU6400.

Kind Regards

David
    If you switch the price to euro its 919
    That's right our Euro price is based on our current exchange rate and includes the shipping charge. To be honest with the way Sterling is at the moment you would probably be better paying in Sterling, it should work out cheaper.

Kind Regards

David
    Ok. could you check is that model available in the belfast store? id be making a trip to pick it up sat.

thanks.
    Hi,

I do actually have one of these in store brand new. If you want me to reserve it for you drop me a PM (to Kenny) with your contact details and I can hold it under your name.

Kind Regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Ah balls, just went to claim for the Samsung Reward and their looking for an audio accessory purchase :S
    Website didnt mention you had to buy a soundbar as well :(

Stupid sound bar that the promotion works with costs half of the tv.

Ah balls, just went to claim for the Samsung Reward and their looking for an audio accessory purchase :S

Hey Evolutiongy7.

The money claimed back is on the 2nd purchase unfortunately.... Doesn't have to be a sound bar though, there are a few of their wireless speakers in the deal.
    The R7,R6,R5,R3 and R3 as well as their 4K player the UBD-K8500.

Blurb on our website:
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Purchase this TV and you'll receive a Samsung Reward worth up to £50. Purchase a selected Samsung product(s) either at the time of or within 28 days of purchase and receive cashback from Samsung. Reward product must be purchased at the same store of original TV purchase. No change can be given from maximum reward value. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Please see link above for full terms and conditions. Offer ends 24/08/16.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I see what you mean it could perhaps be a little more clearer. Although I think was taken off of the Sasmung POS for the promotion.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full list of products in the deal:[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/samsung_rewards_16.pdf[/font]

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Here is a link to The Samsung Rewards T's and C's
    http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/samsung_rewards_16.pdf

You can use your rewards to claim cashback from a selection of soundbars / Wireless Audio and 4K Blu Ray players

ATVB,

John Mc 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

You missed the point. Promotion is useless unless you buy a sound bar.

From reading on your website I didn't say that it had to be bought in conjunction with a soundbar, so I never dug into the full promotion details that I also needed to buy a soundbar in conjunction with the TV. I thought the promotion was for TV and Soundbar but separate cashbacks. 

• Advertisement

You missed the point. Promotion is useless unless you buy a sound bar.

From reading on your website I didn't say that it had to be bought in conjunction with a soundbar, so I never dug into the full promotion details that I also needed to buy a soundbar in conjunction with the TV. I thought the promotion was for TV and Soundbar but separate cashbacks. 
    I do apologies for the confusion on this.

David had mentioned in a post above:

"Hi,

Yes, the Samsung Rewards Scheme is done via redemption. You would buy the TV from us for full price and Samsung will process the reward when you buy another qualifying product, eg. a 4K Blu Ray player or soundbar.

If you require any additional information don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

David
    "

While you must purchase a 2nd product it does not need to be a sound bar.

Again apologies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.