Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Completely new to Photography, advice please

• 18-05-2016 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

I posted in the Which Camera thread and didnt get much advice at all so figured Id post here.

So Im 21 and heading to Vietnam in July along with starting a Tv and Media Production college course in September so I figure I'll need a decent Dslr.

I'm not looking for anything fancy as I tend to pick up and drop hobbies very quickly so dont wanna spend too much, but I'll most likely need a decent one for college so my budget is €300-€400 but €400 is really stretching it tbh.

Any advice on what camera and where is best to get one would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Silversun

I'd recommend having a look on adverts, I bought my first camera there second hand recently (canon 400d - basic enough but perfect entry level camera)
    Buy yourself just the camera and kit lens then as you go on youl learn what other lens youl want yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Have you looked at pricing over there? Might get a much better deal.

Advertisement