Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for rental accommodation in around Galway City

Options
  • 18-05-2016 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm studying in Mervue from now until October 30th. I need a place to rent for the next 5 months. Shared,studio, single occupancy it really doesn't matter. If anybody has any information on a property please let me know asap.
    I really appreciate all and any who can put me in touch with a prospective accommodation.
    Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

ps. Right now I'm living in a horrible damp & mould ridden Flat that just smells awful; it has no fridge, oven, microwave and the drains are badly blocked. I can't wait to get the hell out of there asap. The place is starting to make me crack.

Help Me,

Craig'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Daft.ie and the Advertiser sure, Daft.ie is more reliable because you get more info and whatnot but the Advertiser will regularly enough throw up an underpriced gem.

With the college leases wrapping up right now, this is by far the best point in the year to be looking for accommodation in galway. Practically everywhere in Galway seemed to be month-to-month leases when I was down there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For letting/finding any accommodation/property you can try Galway Advertiser or www.daft.ie or perhaps Accommodation forum.
    Also https://www.facebook.com/groups/385939841504195/

Thread closed as house hunting isn't allowed here but anyone can still PM OP if you have a room going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement