Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon - Fragmented

• 18-05-2016 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭

This is probably going be a fierce long shot but does anyone know of anywhere I could pick up a cheap copy of "Fragmented" either on CD or as an MP3 (I'd settle for a YouTube video at the moment)?

It was released in 1993 or 1994 by Simon Fitzpatrick (better remembered as "4 Rhythm") under the name "Simon" and used samples of the "Fraggle Rock" theme tune.

I'm pretty sure I had a copy of it on tape back in the day but all my tapes have long since been buried up in me mammy's attic!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

MeTV wrote: »
    This is probably going be a fierce long shot but does anyone know of anywhere I could pick up a cheap copy of "Fragmented" either on CD or as an MP3 (I'd settle for a YouTube video at the moment)?

It was released in 1993 or 1994 by Simon Fitzpatrick (better remembered as "4 Rhythm") under the name "Simon" and used samples of the "Fraggle Rock" theme tune.

I'm pretty sure I had a copy of it on tape back in the day but all my tapes have long since been buried up in me mammy's attic!

I'm guessing over €20 is too much!
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1537068?ev=rb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

mordeith wrote: »
    I'm guessing over €20 is too much!
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1537068?ev=rb

Yeah, that'd be a bit much, alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I'm that seller on Discogs! I've a few copies of that CD. I'll send you a digital copy, PM is on the way... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Many thanks for that, JD, really appreciate it :) Close to 20 years since last I heard it and it's bringing back a few memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mantisirl

Just came across your message, a bit late I know. Hope you got your digital copy. I was the producer of this track, recorded in my home studio at the time.

Good times alright!

DJK

• Advertisement

That's gas, you never know who you come across on Boards. I collect dance music from the era, so I managed to sort him out. I've two physical copies of this CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tonymac2022

Any chance of me getting a mp3 of this???

I have a copy of me on radio nova omeath in 1994 playing this song song and cant get for love nor money....

Thanks

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Radio Retro

Hi Lads

Any chance of getting mp3 or wav of this?

Been searching for it for years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Radio Retro

Legend mate much appreciated 👍👍

Advertisement