Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Clothes

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

brokensoul wrote: »
    Did you manage to find shoes for your wedding?

I am borrowing a pair of nice flat sandals from my mom! They need just an extra little hole in the strap to make them a little more comfy!

My feet have got slightly better, but I still couldn't get anything in the shops to fit! I saw a pair of sandals in Penney's I really liked, but anything with a strap just wouldn't close. I might still get them though, at least I can wear them after the baby comes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Received the Tiffany Rose maternity dress and must say I was disappointed both with the size and the quality. Normally if you're paying 200 Euro for a dress it's well made and tailored to size. I was looking for a side zip, but there was none, just pull it over your head. I understand that because it's maternity they wanna make it fit for as long as possible but the whole thing just felt like cheap stretchy material. The lace is coarse and the lining could just be any cheap dress. The lace over the strapless part doesn't look straight either. The sizing is unfortunately on the large side, I should've gone size down instead.
    I've no time to shop for anything else but am of two minds whether to go ahead and keep it (take it in myself before the wedding this weekend) and suck it up as an extremely overpriced unwise and crap purchase, or leave it to return when I comeback and make whatever I have fit. The only thing that I need it to do is go over the bump, I'm about the same size otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

That's a bummer, have to say I'd return it, if it doesn't fit and you don't like it I couldn't justify the price, I'd save the money and treat myself to something that makes me feel lovely.

Hope you enjoy the wedding whatever you decide.

Advertisement