Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions on CV and Part time summer job.

Options
  • 18-05-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Im doing a CV to try and get a summer job but Im scared its too late. I also dont have experience as I didnt do T.Y at my school so I didnt get to do any.
    So I have nothing to put under References what will I do?
    Also, can I put helping out with the leaving cert art exam as experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Im doing a CV to try and get a summer job but Im scared its too late. I also dont have experience as I didnt do T.Y at my school so I didnt get to do any.
    So I have nothing to put under References what will I do?
    Also, can I put helping out with the leaving cert art exam as experience?
    Yes, why not? ... and ask your Principal or DP for a reference.

Any involvement in sports /clubs, anything like that? Perhaps someone there might give a ref?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Your obviously in 5th year so, in which case the potential employer will understand you have no experience so no need to worry about that too much a solid reference from the school and a good attitude will go a long way. Good luck.

Advertisement