Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo uncomfortable accom

Options
  • 18-05-2016 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I know this might seem petty to some but I'm going to hopefully be moving into yeats village jn sligo for sligo IT and im assuming ill be in a house with a bunch of lads which I dont mind too much but to be honest I dont click with guys often. I'm gay and I really do just clique with girls better so I'm just wondering is there anyway I could ask to move into one of the house with girls as im assuming again that genders will be grouped together. I know I proper sound like a little pervert reading over that but this is a sincere question please help I dont want my first year of college to be miserable incase I move in with some homophobic arseholes especially since ill be moving all the way from Dublin, do you think maybe I should email yeats village myself and explain my situation or will I just shut up and put up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

It might be worth contacting the Students Union.

www.itssu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

You can be put in with girls, I knew plenty of girls in student accommodation in Sligo that where living with just boys and boys that where just living with girls

Advertisement