Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Sydney?

Options
  • 18-05-2016 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for flights to Sydney 17th-19th July this year. Only need one way but would possibly get return but I won't need it until July next year most likely!

Best I've seen in €676 with Aer Lingus and Malaysian. I've tried Skyscanner but I'm not that familiar with long haul flights so any assistance appreciated.

Comments

robman60 wrote: »
    I'm looking for flights to Sydney 17th-19th July this year. Only need one way but would possibly get return but I won't need it until July next year most likely!

Best I've seen in €676 with Aer Lingus and Malaysian. I've tried Skyscanner but I'm not that familiar with long haul flights so any assistance appreciated.

Try the Google ITA search engine. It will (nearly always) show you the cheapest flights available, but you can't book through it directly. It gives you the flight codes though so you can usually plug those into other booking websites or take them to the airline /travel agent.

That said Skyscanner is usually pretty good, I just booked open jaw flights to Melbourne and Sydney for August and the best price I found was through Skyscanner (it was also Aer Lingus and Malaysia Airlines so it's quite likely they'll be the cheapest in your case too)

Advertisement