Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School bags

• 19-05-2016 8:16am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering where the best place was in Limerick to get a new school bags. Ideally one that's going to last him through into secondary, he's going into 6th class.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭geotrig

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Just wondering where the best place was in Limerick to get a new school bags. Ideally one that's going to last him through into secondary, he's going into 6th class.
    Thanks
    The place in foxes bow has an ok selection or the army supply shop down by the old ESB building ,also carews on William Street.might be worth checking what Limerick sports store have as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

Jansport bags are the best to get, mine have had the same ones for years, they are expensive but worth it. O'Mahony's have them and I think the bag shop on William Street.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

That's great thanks, will check them out on Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Jansport bags are the best really the guys down opposite small claws US Bargain Store always have a good enough range in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try O'Mahony's or Carews

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Argos . I dont think any bag will last through secondary, too many books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Buy a Lowe Alpine one - i have had mine since 3rd year ....and i am 32 now. its used daily and still perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Sporthouse bags are great, very sturdy. You can get them in Foxe's bow or the army surplus store.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Seesee

Jansport recommended also - expensive but they last

Advertisement