Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an installer from Navan

Options
  • 19-05-2016 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'd appreciate some help, if anyone knows an installer in Navan who was with eircom Phonewatch about 3 years ago. I can't remember his name but he is from dublin, living in Navan, ex-musician and his son was playing in a band in navan too, very sound man. I don't think he stayed with Phonewatch, I'm hoping he's working privately now so he can help me make some changes to my installation.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Cant identify who you are looking for. However, most installers would be OK with the older PW systems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Closov

Thanks KoolKid, yeah I'm sure it'll be no problem for any pro, and I'll do that if I have no luck here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Closov wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'd appreciate some help, if anyone knows an installer in Navan who was with eircom Phonewatch about 3 years ago. I can't remember his name but he is from dublin, living in Navan, ex-musician and his son was playing in a band in navan too, very sound man. I don't think he stayed with Phonewatch, I'm hoping he's working privately now so he can help me make some changes to my installation.

What changes do you want to make?

Hi altor, I want to leave Phonewatch, and get a pet thing (filter?) on one of the motion detectors.

Hi altor, I want to leave Phonewatch, and get a pet thing (filter?) on one of the motion detectors.

Which P.W system have you got installed Closov?

• Advertisement

Simon XT wirefree / interlogix

Simon XT wirefree / interlogix

One of these is what you need so.

Thanks altor, I reckon I still need an expert to go along with it though!

Thanks altor, I reckon I still need an expert to go along with it though!

No Problem, if you look here you should easily pick up someone to carry out the work in your area.

Advertisement