Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary School Choice

• 19-05-2016 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

We have offers for a place for our son in two primary schools in Lucan. They are Griffeen Valley Educate Together and Lucan Educate Together (where the polling station is).
    Does anybody have any recommendations of one versus the other?
    We would be very happy with Griffeen Valley, having seen the place etc. Unfortunately Lucan won't let us have a tour until we accept a place. Lucan would be slightly more convenient though.
    Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Suprised you didnt get a reply to this, I was just going to post the same thing myself, how did you fare? did you get any feedback anywhere.
    Just looking between the two now and trying to decide, but cannot find very much in the way of reviews, besides a few particular things which I think were highlighted seemingly due to a local politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭onmebike

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Hi I was also wondering on these two schools if you could PM me also?

Advertisement