Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Who Does House Calls

Options
  • 19-05-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a doctor who does house calls in SoCoDub, specifically D18 area.

I'm aware of East Doc / Doc on call services but this wouldn't be a once off / emergency situation so unfortunately those services wouldn't really be of use.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

My family doctor, Dr. Bay Ashcroft-Jones does house calls as far as I know.

Give him a call tomorrow and ask! His surgery is in Rathfarnham.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Deansgrange Medical Centre (formerly Dr. Quigley) has 'house call' on their price list, I've never used the facility but it looks like they provide the service when requested. They're on 01 289 2116, located above Grange Pharmacy at Deansgrange Cross, enter via the door opposite the Grange pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

Ok if the Dr himself won't do it I would happily accept a visit from one of his assistants.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Got myself sorted. Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Got myself sorted. Thanks for the replies.

+1 Unless you've come to a confidential arrangement, perhaps you'd share the name of the practice so others who search here can see who offers this service in D18?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Glad you got sorted, hope all is well. Though I misread and thought your post was letting us know that Dr. Who does house calls!

Advertisement