Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old meter?

Options
  • 19-05-2016 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

I moved into a house today and it has the old style pay as you go meter you put the old paper cards into. They apparently don't sell the paper card anymore. I don't havea plastic card. I could do with getting it turned on today. Is there any way of doing this without a card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi celica1994,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Have you already registered an account with us at the property? As a new customer registering with Electric Ireland you would need to have this older token meter removed. You would have the option of availing of one of our new Smarter Pay As You Go meters if you wish (see here for more information), or you could revert to a standard bill-pay meter.

You can contact us here on Boards by private message, but as an appointment would need to be discussed with you and an appropritate time slot booked, it would be best to contact our customer service team directly on 1850 372 372 to have this organised.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

Advertisement