Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for short term guests and long term lodgers

• 19-05-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

I have since many years a contents only insurance. In spring and summer I rent my spare room to guests through web site like Airbnb. In winter time I rent for long term to post graduate students that are studying in a lab near my place. During spring and summer I am always at home, but in winter I am planning to go abroad for a few months and leaving my lodger alone. I am actually thinking to rent the whole place meanwhile I am abroad.
    I understand my situation is a bit complicated, but which kind of insurance is more suitable in my case?I am trying to figure out with brokers from several insurance but it is still not clear

Advertisement