Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Bench i just finished

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

That looks super, and solid too, you'll not be needing replace that bench for a lot of years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Tis a fine job indeed. I'm jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Very nice job!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Beautiful and you've got an extremely beautiful Festool Kapex there as well ;-) I love my kapex

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Beautiful and you've got an extremely beautiful Festool Kapex there as well ;-) I love my kapex
    Thanks ya the festool stuff is good most of my tool are festool

• Advertisement

Thanks ya the festool stuff is good most of my tool are festool

Same as that Peter!! Is your kapex 110v??

Same as that Peter!! Is your kapex 110v??
    Yes its 110v best saw i have used have 2 dewalts their ok have to calibrate them every so often. Have that festool a good few years now its still cutting square as the day i got it

Yes its 110v best saw i have used have 2 dewalts their ok have to calibrate them every so often. Have that festool a good few years now its still cutting square as the day i got it

Ya it's a great saw. Iv just had mine in for repair. Slowed down so much it wouldn't cut a 2x1. The replaced a few bits and bobs in it. It was out of warranty but they dis it for free.

They even gave me one on loan for free while mine was in for repair :-) Great company to deal with.

Do you use yours with a 5kva transformer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Nice work, that will last a lifetime

Ya it's a great saw. Iv just had mine in for repair. Slowed down so much it wouldn't cut a 2x1. The replaced a few bits and bobs in it. It was out of warranty but they dis it for free.

They even gave me one on loan for free while mine was in for repair :-) Great company to deal with.

Do you use yours with a 5kva transformer?
    I think its a 5Kva transformer ill have to check ya festool are great to deal with had a saw with bearings gone left it into a shop in castlebar they lost the saw some how got a brand new one out straight away no questions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Well done Peter.
    Any thoughts of including a sliding board jack or a deadman on the left side to support long boards held by the face vice?

Enjoy it in good health.

Well done Peter.
    Any thoughts of including a sliding board jack or a deadman on the left side to support long boards held by the face vice?

Enjoy it in good health.

Was thinking about a deadman ill see just going to add things as i need them

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭delaney001

That is beautiful work

Advertisement