Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing Customer will I Automatically Get Latest Discounts

Options
  • 19-05-2016 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I am on a dual fuel plan and paying by dd and online billing, can you confirm if I will automatically get these new discounts without having to request them.

Confusing article in the paper today suggesting you have to ask for them, but I think they meant that you have to first ask to be put on a plan unless you are not currently on one.

cheers.

danjo.com:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your message.

If you are currently in a fixed-term price plan with Electric Ireland you will need to contact our Sales team once this plan has ended, in order to opt into the new offering. Once you have registered for the new savings you will no longer need to contact Electric Ireland to renew every 12 months, or so.

Further information is available online here, or you can contact our Sales team on 1850 305 090. They are available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturday.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement