Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Subscription still not activated.

Options
  • 19-05-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hello! I think on Monday I paid for a months subscription but I still haven't been activated. I also e-mailed though the help-desk and go no reply a few days ago. Help needed!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm going to move this thread to the Help Desk where the guys in the office should see it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Can I jump in here and ask for mine to be updated too. Paid on 17th. Thanks!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

juke wrote: »
    Can I jump in here and ask for mine to be updated too. Paid on 17th. Thanks!

I've added that to your account now, effective today. Thanks for subscribing :)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hello! I think on Monday I paid for a months subscription but I still haven't been activated. I also e-mailed though the help-desk and go no reply a few days ago. Help needed!

Can you please PM or email me (hello@boards.ie) the email address/name on your Paypal account? I can't find any transactions with 'ilikesubway' as a reference :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement