Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Dublin for June

Options
  • 19-05-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I have secured an internship in a law firm for the month of June in Dublin and am wondering anyone at all can help me out or know anyone who is looking for a person to rent their room for the month? Or if anyone was in a similar position where did they find something?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,968 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

lawgal wrote: »
    Hi I am wondering if anyone can help me out. I have secured an internship in a law firm for the month of June in Dublin and am wondering anyone at all can help me out or know anyone who is looking for a person to rent their room for the month? Or if anyone was in a similar position where did they find something?

Thanks in advance

Did your placement give any advice on this? Just wondered.

June might be better than other times for a room, given that College/Uni students will have finished by then.

Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Try DCU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sareer

Try airbnb or similar sites.

Advertisement