Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C.T.U test

Options
  • 19-05-2016 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've installed 8 xylux led emergency fittings on my job, they only have a permanent supply neutral and earth. There working fine during the CTU emergency test, but when I drop the breaker to do more work they don't come on. Any ideas or reasons why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Are they fed from the local lighting circuit/is the local lighting circuit being monitored?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cwmoore83

Thanks for reply, the old system is not being monitored, but in saying that the new lights have the option of been monitored . But on instructions the DA DA connections are just an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

I'm not talking about the DALI connections though - is there a bank of contactors?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cwmoore83

Yes there's 3 on the panel beside ctu

Advertisement