Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale/wanted (cars/parts/etc)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

10m, Type 2, 32A - max speed from home/public charge points.
    Brand new, never unwrapped.
    €150.

VG5cQzg.jpg?1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Kramer wrote: »
    10m, Type 2, 32A - max speed from home/public charge points.
    Brand new, never unwrapped.
    €150.

VG5cQzg.jpg?1

Nice ice breaker.
    Any ice parked in EV charging bay, block them in and charge with this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭User1998

Will be selling my Type 2 Granny plug in about a weeks time. Brand new. Selling as I have decided to get a home charger installed instead. PM if interested.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

User1998 wrote: »
    Will be selling my Type 2 Granny plug in about a weeks time. Brand new. Selling as I have decided to get a home charger installed instead. PM if interested.

Brave. A granny cable is always a good backup to have on ya. Even helps when selling on the car to those without a home charger yet.

Keep it man.
    If you are ever stuck, you may need it. I keep it in the frunk with my charging cable at all times.

• Advertisement

I was going to sell it to basically cover the costs that the grant doesn’t cover. I have a PHEV so I’d never really be ‘stuck’ for a charge. If someone offered €200 I’d sell it, otherwise I’l keep it then. Thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

I'd be interested in buying any lithium battery pack cells for use with a PV solar project.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I was going to sell it to basically cover the costs that the grant doesn’t cover. I have a PHEV so I’d never really be ‘stuck’ for a charge. If someone offered €200 I’d sell it, otherwise I’l keep it then. Thanks for the advice

To be fair, i'd probably sell the granny cable if I had a PHEV.

Ok that changes everything. With a PHEV, yes I’d sell also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,125 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Did the car come with both cables or just granny cable?

If it only has granny cable then you'd be leaving the next owner without a cable. Would be a bit messier when trying to sell on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭bf

I have a Type 2 charging cable for sale. BMW original, comes in carry case with gloves (unopened). 6 months old, 32A

Think these are about €250 new from main dealer. Looking for €175 ono. Any interest, just drop me a PM

Brand New Type 2 Granny Cable For Sale
    €199, PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭oinkely

oinkely wrote: »
    Hi all,. If anyone is looking for a Leaf 24 I'm selling one of our ones. It's a 142 Tekna with 6.6kw charger. Ad here: https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/nissan-leaf-24-tekna-sve-with-6-6kw-charger/23357196.

Quick bump on this, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

Make: Tesla
    Model: S
    Battery: 85kW
    Variant: E
    Drive: Rear wheel drive
    Suspension: coil springs, not air
    First reg: October 2014 (No self driving hardware or software)
    Odometer: 94393km
    Colour: Black bodywork with black leather seats.
    Warranty: Remainder of 8 year battery warranty only.
    Charging: 22kWh AC, type 2 DC. Free supercharging for life.
    Other features: NCT to October, 5 seats, Tech pack, Security pack, premium interior and light pack, power lift gate, full panoramic glass roof, reversing camera, heated/power front seats.
    I have owned this car for over 2 years and it has been without fault.
    It came from the UK nearly 3 years ago as a CPO car so it had all the checks and updates done then.
    Condition is excellent for its age with a couple of marks that are easily missed.
    All 4 alloys have some gravel rash from previous owner but not too bad.
    I have a new Model 3 on the way so I want to shift this soon.
    Asking price is E37,000 with room for negotiating.
    I will consider trade ins of cheaper EVs (Leaf, Ioniq etc) plus cash my way.
    I will also consider a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, but no diesels.
    I'm Based in the Meath/Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,642 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

@macnab

way out of my league, but stick us up a link to it, just to get a look at her.

Sounds the bizz!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,465 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Best of luck with your sale!

Out of interest, did you check with Tesla how much they would allow for your car as a trade-in for the Model 3? It's usually a very low trade value offer, but some people have got lucky that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

GLWS, Teslas without AP are a hard sell but I think you've priced it accordingly.
    If I hadn't bought mine, I would have been interested in yours at that price point assuming some negotiation, so I assume you'll find a buyer pretty quick.

As said above, try Tesla for a quote as trade in.

Tesla Quoted me E26700 for my Model S and E6700 for our 161 L30, needless to say I rejected both insults offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

26700 is pretty poor tbh.
    I's expect you to achieve at least 5k more than that selling it privately.

Have you considered asking one or more of the EV dealers to sell it on your behalf and let them have a cut? That's what I did when selling my Ioniq, people weren't willing to spend even the 23k on an Ioniq privately so I can only imagine trying to get nearly double!

macnab wrote: »
    Tesla Quoted me E26700 for my Model S and E6700 for our 161 L30, needless to say I rejected both insults offers.

The offer for your Leaf is probably relatively the worst we have yet seen. Although the EUR14k offer for my Ioniq wasn't too far off either :p

Dunno if you followed it, but a regular here got €20k for his '161 L30 trading in against Model 3!

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw the 20k trade in for the L30 recently, I was hoping to get close to that for our leaf and then maybe keep the Model S.

Yeah I saw the 20k trade in for the L30 recently, I was hoping to get close to that for our leaf and then maybe keep the Model S.

It was a mistake, somebody fooked up. The trade value of a 161 L30 is probably around the 11-12k mark

Out of interest, why would you consider taking in a trade in of a Leaf or Ioniq for your Model S? Is it just to make it easier for those owners to trade up to your car, and you would sell the trade in privately straight after? Or would you just realise some cash flow now, keep driving 2 EVs and then when your Model 3 is ready a Leaf or Ioniq would be easier to sell privately than your Tesla?

A bit of each of those reasons really, if I take an Ioniq as a trade in I will pass that on to my wife and probably sell the L30 to her Mother. If I take a leaf as a trade in her Mother gets it when I am finished with it. If its an Outlander PHEV then my Dad will take that. Also it might make it easier for a prospective buyer to buy my car if I take theirs as a trade in.

Yeah, good thinking. As ELM327 said, it won't be easy to privately sell a highish value out of warranty car in Ireland.

Make: Tesla
    Model: S
    Battery: 85kW
    Variant: E
    Drive: Rear wheel drive
    Suspension: coil springs, not air
    First reg: October 2014 (No self driving hardware or software)
    Odometer: 94393km
    Colour: Black bodywork with black leather seats.
    Warranty: Remainder of 8 year battery warranty only.
    Charging: 22kWh AC, type 2 DC. Free supercharging for life.
    Other features: NCT to October, 5 seats, Tech pack, Security pack, premium interior and light pack, power lift gate, full panoramic glass roof, reversing camera, heated/power front seats.
    I have owned this car for over 2 years and it has been without fault.
    It came from the UK nearly 3 years ago as a CPO car so it had all the checks and updates done then.
    Condition is excellent for its age with a couple of marks that are easily missed.
    All 4 alloys have some gravel rash from previous owner but not too bad.
    I have a new Model 3 on the way so I want to shift this soon.
    Asking price is E37,000 with room for negotiating.
    I will consider trade ins of cheaper EVs (Leaf, Ioniq etc) plus cash my way.
    I will also consider a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, but no diesels.
    I'm Based in the Meath/Dublin area.

Is there an online ad with photos etc

Here are a couple of photos. It's not advertised anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Do you know about what range you get when charged to 100% at the moment?

BigAl81 wrote: »
    Do you know about what range you get when charged to 100% at the moment?

The display indicates 380km at 100%, but in reality after 55km of mixed driving the display shows 300km. So I'd say 300km from full would be more correct this time of year.

Here are a couple of photos. It's not advertised anywhere else.

Anyone wanna buy an i3 :D

• Advertisement

kceire wrote: »
    Anyone wanna buy an i3 :D

I'd say macnab might take it as a trade in. PM him, or he'll come back on here to tell you.

Advertisement