Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale/wanted (cars/parts/etc)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

can we try to keep this on thread rather than the usual mines a better car at ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭zoom_cool

Thinking of selling my BMW i3 94ah Rex with all the extras leather seats sunroof etc. Protonic Blue 118km on the clock what would be a fair price?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

zoom_cool wrote: »
    Thinking of selling my BMW i3 94ah Rex with all the extras leather seats sunroof etc. Protonic Blue 118km on the clock what would be a fair price?

What year?
    When you say "All the extras", is that 20" wheels, park assist, LED lights, Active Cruise Control etc

I'm considering selling mine also so i'm interested to see where prices are.

It is a 162 with Park assist 20 inch wheels, LED lights and sun roof which is a rare extra.

It is a 162 with Park assist 20 inch wheels, LED lights and sun roof which is a rare extra.

Sounds like mine!

Sun roof
    Privacy glass
    20” wheels
    Led lights
    Park assist with front and rear PDC
    Reverse camera
    Heated leather
    Wide screen pro nav
    Enhanced Bluetooth (streaming and movies playback)
    Harmon Kardon sound system.

As you can see, there’s a host of options available and some people will walk by yours if you don’t mention the led lights for example to the next one that does so it’s important to lost what real extras it has.

Don’t say “it has all the options” as buyers, myself included, hate it and then you look and it hasn’t got a few options available like the active cruise control which is actually rare over here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

quick DD search and this lad is selling one (Non Rex)with 36k/kms for €22k. Top spec just like yours.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2016-bmw-i3-94ah-33-kwh-top-spec/24739996

I'd be hoping for the same with the Rex and higher mileage if I was Zoom.

I would be happy with 17k for mine as it has 118k km don't think he will get 22k for his.

I would be happy with 17k for mine as it has 118k km don't think he will get 22k for his.

Worth 17k all day long I think.
    Remember to start high as you can’t increase your price if someone is interested but you can always come down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,670 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

22k is optimistic, but the i3 are holding their value quite well (in the UK). If I were selling I would be hoping for a good bit more than 17k alright for a 161/162, I would certainly not advertise it for below €19,995

OK thanks for information I will advertise shortly I wouldnt imagine much selling at the minute.

• Advertisement

unkel wrote: »
    22k is optimistic, but the i3 are holding their value quite well (in the UK). If I were selling I would be hoping for a good bit more than 17k alright for a 161/162, I would certainly not advertise it for below €19,995

I think 22k is above what the private sale is worth but some sellers may be creating ads to easily share with a dealer for information on trade value during the lock down.

If you show them an ad looking for 17, they will offer less so best to be higher :)

USB to RS485 connector.
    This is used to upgrade tour ABL unit from 16a to 32a.

I have it brand new for sale for €5 but if any fellow EV users need it, just pay for postage and it’s yours.

https://www.adverts.ie/20065954

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

USB to RS485 connector. Yes please I'll post on your ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 WeirdBren

Another price drop on my Zoe ZE40, priced for quick sale as I'm currently looking at a Kona. 18,000e, don't miss a great deal.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/renault-zoe-ze40/24384484

That's a lot more realistic. Best of luck with your sale, WeirdBren.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

WeirdBren wrote: »
    Another price drop on my Zoe ZE40, priced for quick sale as I'm currently looking at a Kona.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/renault-zoe-ze40/24384484

Sold?
    Hope you fared well :).

Not sure if there's a Kona owners' thread here though :D.

Kramer wrote: »
    Sold?
    Hope you fared well :).

Not sure if there's a Kona owners' thread here though :D.

Yep Sold. Had to go cheap but got a really good deal on a kona so I'm happy.

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Any reason why you think you got a really good deal on the Kona?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,155 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Probably bought one of the ex demos that are as cheap as 32k

Nice one! Well wear on the Kona. A 2017 Zoe is realistically a €17k car in a private sale. Even a mint one like yours.

• Advertisement

Nice one! Well wear on the Kona. A 2017 Zoe is realistically a €17k car in a private sale. Even a mint one like yours.

Thanks, once this quarantine is over will take it for a longer drive:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,514 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

https://www.ndmeter.co.uk/rail310.html

Will be advertising this in adverts later.
    I had it for 3 separate circuits in my last house: EV, workshop and non lighting circuits.
    CTs are required, they can be got easily enough.
    I had it hooked up to the computer via another piece of kit, as well as the water meter when we were paying.
    Its mounted in a IP 65 enclosure.
    I wont be checking in here so PM me if interested.

Keep safe and well

https://www.adverts.ie/other-electronics/nd-310-3-meters-in-a-single-rail-mounted-enclosure/20423033

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

ELM327 wrote: »
    Probably bought one of the ex demos that are as cheap as 32k

Nope, Private sale for 30k, almost perfect condition, 27,000kms on it, so happy with that.

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Nope, Private sale for 30k, almost perfect condition, 27,000kms on it, so happy with that.

Lovely colour combo. Not a bad price for a 1 year old car. That initial depreciation though! :eek:

Lovely colour combo. Not a bad price for a 1 year old car. That initial depreciation though! :eek:

Thanks! Ya 25% drop, hope that rate doesn't keep up after year two :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Looks great, Enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,155 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Great deal and a lovely color, well wear!

I've always liked the Kona. Its range is fantastic and for €30k you got yourself a steal. The cheapest one currently advertised on DoneDeal is €33.5k sticker price from a dealer. Well wear!

@Kramer - I see your adverts.ie ad is withdrawn. Did you trade the Ioniq in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

@Kramer - I see your adverts.ie ad is withdrawn. Did you trade the Ioniq in?

To be honest, I didn't really want to trade it in & see a new owner paying thousands more than they could have bought the car directly from me. After all, a dealer would add nothing, it already has the full Hyundai factory warranty until 2024.
    I had many dubious offers & a few genuine, asking me to hold it for them until they could travel freely to see it. Most were from the Dublin direction.
    Another very interesting situation which I'll post about at some stage.

It's likely ultimately going to Phil in Electric Autos - just working out the timing at present. Took it off Adverts & Done Deal.

Obviously, it's still available if anyone here wants it until it goes, probably the middle of next week now.
    Or we might keep it another while - no real urgency, just don't have room for the number of vehicles we have at present, some parked up due to the lockdown, taking up valuable space.

Advertisement