Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non-scented hairspray

• 19-05-2016 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭

I'm a man and have tried keeping my hair neater and hairspray really does the trick. I've been using tesco hairspray because it's cheap but I really hate the smell from it and the scent lingers on my hair all day.

Is there a very inexpensive hairspray that's not scented?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Try L'Oréal Elnett Unfragranced Extra Strength Hairspray. Google is your friend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Hey, thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out for it.
    I should have also said a hairspray that's easy to get, I went into boots today and asked and they had no idea which is odd because I just searched their site and it's actually in stock in the store that didn't know about it! €6.49 :/

Advertisement