Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling broadband

Options
  • 20-05-2016 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering what needs to be done to cancel an eir broadband package we are on.
    We are out of contract and have moved provider.

Thanks,
    Neil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Neilw wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering what needs to be done to cancel an eir broadband package we are on.

Thanks,
    Neil.
    Hi Neilw,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Usually when you move your service to another provider the service should be cancelled automatically as we are no longer providing the service. Please feel free to PM me your account number and I will check this.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Hi,

Thanks,
    Neil.
    Hi Neilw,

Usually when you move your service to another provider the service should be cancelled automatically as we are no longer providing the service. Please feel free to PM me your account number and I will check this.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

The new service is 4g rather than through a land line so I presume the eir broadband would need to be cancelled.

Thanks,
    Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Thanks,
    Neil.
    Hi Neilw,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

The new service is 4g rather than through a land line so I presume the eir broadband would need to be cancelled.

Thanks,
    Neil.
    In this case  Neilw it would need to be cancelled. Our cancellations team on 1901 will be more than happy to advise of the process.

-Pamela

Advertisement