Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Route ideas from Celbridge

• 20-05-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭

Got myself a bike on BTW scheme last year and didn't use it too much last summer but am determined to get plenty of cycling done this year. I am looking for some nice routes leaving from Celbridge please so if anyone has any ideas feel free to pass them on! Anything between maybe 40 - 70km?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Send me a PM if you want to check out my routes from Celbridge on Strava or RidewithGPS.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

Lo_La wrote: »
    Got myself a bike on BTW scheme last year and didn't use it too much last summer but am determined to get plenty of cycling done this year. I am looking for some nice routes leaving from Celbridge please so if anyone has any ideas feel free to pass them on! Anything between maybe 40 - 70km?
    Celbridge>Maynooth>Kilcock>Summerhill>Dunboyne>Leixlip>Celbridge, or the otherway around

About 60-65kms & resonably flat. you can check it out on google maps.

Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭com1

Celbridge>Newcastle>Rathcoole>Blessington>Naas>Clane>Celbridge

~60K with 250M of climb nearer the start than the end which suits me :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

Bloggsie wrote: »
    Celbridge>Maynooth>Kilcock>Summerhill>Dunboyne>Leixlip>Celbridge, or the otherway around

About 60-65kms & resonably flat. you can check it out on google maps.

Good luck.

Sounds good thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

com1 wrote: »
    Celbridge>Newcastle>Rathcoole>Blessington>Naas>Clane>Celbridge

~60K with 250M of climb nearer the start than the end which suits me :-)

That's a nice one have been meaning to go to Blessington for ages and climb at the start suits me too!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement