Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Could be the sony schedule, for either, is wrong. Would certainly hope the download is done before the Tuesday so we don't have that painful wait on release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Could be the sony schedule, for either, is wrong. Would certainly hope the download is done before the Tuesday so we don't have that painful wait on release day.

Should be preloaded in a patch the week before, just like the other expansions. Will still have another update that morning activating it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Skip to 2:30 for the interview

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So i guess we will be seeing more fragment collection for RoI (I would imagine this is for the pulse rifle :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oh god those feckin fragments...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »
    So i guess we will be seeing more fragment collection for RoI (I would imagine this is for the pulse rifle :P)

I've heard on some of the YouTube channels that its for the Gjallarhorn.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I've heard on some of the YouTube channels that its for the Gjallarhorn.

I wouldn't say it's the gally as that's a main quest line, but who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Surely they're for some Hive based weapon, akin to the ToM?

Surely they're for some Hive based weapon, akin to the ToM?

Siva fragments they are called so that's why I think it's the pulse cos it's a Siva weapon and the gally isn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jonnycivic wrote:
    Siva fragments they are called so that's why I think it's the pulse cos it's a Siva weapon and the gally isn't

That pulse/fusion looks very Siva in design.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

ROI ordered finally.

I've had a great time playing Destiny again in the past few weeks from trying the Taken King raid, COE and Iron Banner.

Moved from 302 to 318 with a lot of help from you guys. Thanks for that.

I just so happens I'm on annual leave on launch day so if I can get a few hours during the day away from the family I'll be jumping straight in two feet first!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Really interesting. Don't die, and if you do your out of the battle until you complete a task or spend some cashmoney. Looking forward to giving it a go and seeing what the unique rewards are like.

Really interesting. Don't die, and if you do your out of the battle until you complete a task or spend some cashmoney. Looking forward to giving it a go and seeing what the unique rewards are like.

Reminds me of some of the horde areas in Borderlands 2

Cormac... wrote: »
    Reminds me of some of the horde areas in Borderlands 2

You mean the area were are in now :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    You mean the area were are in now :P

Yeah that kind of, but more like the Muderlins Magic Murder Hole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yeah that kind of, but more like the Muderlins Magic Murder Hole thing

You'd think if there ever was such a place called that people wouldn't go there!

Bungie have confirmed via games informer that RoI will release at reset time.

TOLD YOU.

You are not gracious in victory :D

Guess they are all just salty cause we'll be off work having the time of out lives.

Twitch, Toast & Titans

Bungie have confirmed via games informer that RoI will release at reset time.

Boo fecking Urns says Wednesday off guy!!

Optimusssssssssss!! *Shakes fists*

• Advertisement

Fwe other interesting tid-bits from the games informer podcast yesterday.
    Xur is going to selling Ornaments, for Silver Dust or something like that, which you can micro transcaction buy or accumulate from junking Radiant Treasure packages (the replacement for sterling treasure, brexit even effecting the Destiny economy).

There is going to be some changes/event in the week before RoI, I guess similar to roaming wolves etc.

There will be a weapon tuning, but it will be at some point after RoI, not on the day.

Sparrow Racing may become a permanent mode - they were asked this specfically and said "We can't talk about that right now".

Private matches wins and kills count towards Grimoire "FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE AND ALLOW ME TO WIN RUMBLE".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

PetKing wrote: »
    Boo fecking Urns says Wednesday off guy!!

Optimusssssssssss!! *Shakes fists*

Terrible isn't it. Start at about 6 Tuesday evening and keep going till Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Fwe other interesting tid-bits from the games informer podcast yesterday.
    Xur is going to selling Ornaments, for Silver Dust or something like that, which you can micro transcaction buy or accumulate from junking Radiant Treasure packages (the replacement for sterling treasure, brexit even effecting the Destiny economy).

There is going to be some changes/event in the week before RoI, I guess similar to roaming wolves etc.

There will be a weapon tuning, but it will be at some point after RoI, not on the day.

Sparrow Racing may become a permanent mode - they were asked this specfically and said "We can't talk about that right now".

Private matches wins and kills count towards Grimoire "FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE AND ALLOW ME TO WIN RUMBLE".

Cool stuff, I still need to do doubles and rumble to complete my grimoire. Every week I say, ok this is the week I play some rumble, but same as with trials it just never happens... I try to avoid crucible as much as possible tbh. I have the feeling they might ban it at some point

Terrible isn't it. Start at about 6 Tuesday evening and keep going till Wednesday night.

Your spoiling my strop!

Private matches wins and kills count towards Grimoire.

I dislike this, and because I am a stubborn bastard, I will probably continue to grind out my rumble kills in regular rumble....But **** doubles.

But **** doubles.

You say that now...

Not bothered about being able to grind grimoire in private matches.

1. I don't care about Grimoire.
    2. It has no effect on the actual game.

I still don't think I would rumble much in private matches - getting killed by you lot will be no more fun than getting killed by randoms.

I wonder if Private Match wins/losses will have the same impact on your public match rating (and thus match making).

The way I'd look at it, is if we had 4 players looking to get Doubles Grimore, we might as well play agains teach other, since that means at least 2/4 of us are getting it.

It does seem fairly "boosty" though

Can't see me doing it for the next 75 Rumble runs, but for 10 or 15? Maybe :p

PetKing wrote: »
    You say that now...

Oh I'll get it done, but I would happily do that in private matches.

• Advertisement

Oh I'll get it done, but I would happily do that in private matches.

Oh, you say that now....

Advertisement