Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

Hahah. A mix of both I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Private matches wins and kills count towards Grimoire "FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE AND ALLOW ME TO WIN RUMBLE".

Hate this with a passion, everyone should have to grind out the wins I'm upto 34 rumble wins now only 66 to go for max grimoire. Sure no point now every gob****e will be max in a few weeks.

Only the cream of the gob****e crop will do it though...I mean, they have to put effort into this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Haha, LOL, Right guys? So dumb

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

PlainP wrote: »

Huh huh He said Butt cap!!

beavis-and-butt-head-mooning-tv-poster-print.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Forgive my ignorance, but is Rise of Iron expansion (only) available for pre-order in Ireland on xbone? I read back a few pages and thought I saw someone saying they had pre ordered it, but cant seem to do it anywhere online. The whole series is available alright... but not the expansion..?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/destiny-the-collection/bxnwd7l13zwj

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance, but is Rise of Iron expansion (only) available for pre-order in Ireland on xbone? I read back a few pages and thought I saw someone saying they had pre ordered it, but cant seem to do it anywhere online. The whole series is available alright... but not the expansion..?

Yes its available for pre-order on Xbone from what I remember, actually yes it is available cos Nathan has it pre-ordered and i got charged for it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Here is the preorder link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/destiny-rise-of-iron-pre-order/c3tbg0pc3fc9

Thanks - but bizarely the preorder button on that page is disabled :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,049 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Same happened to me.

Go to Xbox.com and log in. Now click on Destiny and see if it's saying you own that, do the same with TDB, HOW and TTK.

For me it was showing I didn't own TTK (I bought the collectors upgrade edition digitally) so it wasn't allowing me to buy ROI.

I have the base game on disk (my only disk game) so I just bought the Collectors Upgrade Edition yesterday for €40 which gave me everything including ROI and I can now trade the disk in.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Works for me no problems, are you signed in on xbox.com ?

Thanks for the tips folks... I did it just there now by accessing the store from my xbox one dashboard, the same way that I bought all the other digital downloads. Even then though, it wasn't immediately obvious how to just get ROI without having to order the full thing. Anyway, figured it out eventually and done deal now for 29.99€

Thanks all
    Muppet man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Regarding Ishtar Commander before the drop: Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

ooooooooo

Weapon Balances

Fabian Strategy straight off the bat. Is it good now????

Touch of Malice, Noooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Just about to post the same thing.

Fabian Strategy
    Kills with this weapon now automatically load a portion of the magazine
    Increased base range (+16%) and stability (+44%)

Universal Remote
    Exotic Perk range bonus reduced by 75% (no longer guarantees maximum shotgun range)
    Increased rate of fire (lowers damage as a secondary effect)

Touch of Malice
    Touch of Malice’s self-damage infliction now removes Blessing of Light

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ToM changes are only for crucible?

I will rock the fabian again and see how it goes :D

Boolean Gemini
    This super versatile weapon receives another tool in its kit.
    Added intrinsic perk High Caliber Rounds

Who the F**k Cares?

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    ToM changes are only for crucible?

I will rock the fabian again and see how it goes :D

Nope. Global

Nope. Global

So now we have to change how we raid? That makes no sense what so ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Holy sh1t Cormac.... They are massively bugging sidearms!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Holy sh1t Cormac.... They are massively bugging sidearms!

Looks like I will be rocking Nirwens, a sidearm and Truth when RoI drops!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like the 4th Patch I have been buffed by (usually as a result of everything else being nerfed - and that time Voidlocks were rebalanced")

And Jade Rabbit remains unchanged, ands Scout Rifles remains unchanged.
    And Snipers get nerfed and recieve more Flinch.

F**k me.

I love you Bungie

jonnycivic wrote: »
    So now we have to change how we raid? That makes no sense what so ever.

You'll be able to melt the ogres with a sidearm after your light increases. But yeah, it's stupid.

You'll be able to melt the ogres with a sidearm after your light increases. But yeah, it's stupid.

Well with the new light level you will melt them with the ToM but thats insane to debuff a perk from your super cos your using a weapon.

Cormac... wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like the 4th Patch I have been buffed by (usually as a result of everything else being nerfed - and that time Voidlocks were rebalanced")

And Jade Rabbit remains unchanged, ands Scout Rifles remains unchanged.
    And Snipers get nerfed and recieve more Flinch.

F**k me.

I love you Bungie
    yep, it looks like I'm (having followed your lead) riding the meta now! Looks like crucible is gonna be more primary based.

Minor extension of damage falloff point for Sidearms across the board (+0.5 meters)

:pac:
    Minor increase of stability for Sidearms across the board

:pac:
    Added damage bonus in PvE (20-30% dependent on combatant tier)

:)

• Advertisement

Also, I got a mini heart attack there for like 15 seconds due to Conovars f**king Autocorrect.

Ya Bollox

Advertisement