Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Cormac... wrote: »
    You're over estimating how middle-of the road the AI in Destiny is. The Iron Lords would be running at you with a shotgun from 100 metres away shooting

FQWGYU5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,666 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

You're over estimating how middle-of the road the AI in Destiny is. The Iron Lords would be running at you with a shotgun from 100 metres away shooting

Yep, the ai routines are shockingly simplistic.

But, I still love the idea of fighting corrupted guardians /lords.

You could also say the siva corruption zombiefies them, reducing them to more simplistic patterns but makes them bigger and more powerful at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ok I will tell you now, a guaranteed free night on the computer will come from you drawing her a bath and then giving her a good ould massage, followed by a cup of tea (crush about 10 sleepers in there) and your good for about 24 hours :P

Roofie the missus so you can have your wicked way with Destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Roofie the missus so you can have your wicked way with Destiny.

Oh dear **** thats the biggest laugh I've had for some time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    Oh dear **** thats the biggest laugh I've had for some time.

Even bigger than petking constantly asking who number 3 was? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Fieldog wrote: »

Excerpt: They're Guardians, Quist. Means the Light has cooked their brains. Haven't you seen them dancing in the Plaza, for no reason, with no music at all? We'll take what we can get.

ZAV: I suppose we should have known better than to tell Guardians to stand still.
    CY6: It's not their strong suit. They’re not good at staying off my table, either. Stinkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

CY6: It's not their strong suit. They’re not good at staying off my table, either. Stinkers.

Really want to call that out as being inaccurate, cause (I think) I read that wasn't Zavala technically the "leader" of the Vanguard (incl Cayde and Ikora), and they are not all equally in charge or something.

Like he is the "Main Vanguard"

Really want to call that out as being inaccurate, cause (I think) I read that wasn't Zavala technically the "leader" of the Vanguard (incl Cayde and Ikora), and they are not all equally in charge or something.

Ah jaysus, it's a Joke. You haven't stood on that table once?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Are you mad bro, Mrs Dreadhead would kick his ass for putting his feet on the table :P

• Advertisement

I get it's a joke.

I'm just saying I don't appreciate scummy Hunters claiming it is their table :P

Ah well then, if we're going down that road, it's solely Zavala's table then, what with him being a Titan, and the Titans being the ones who actually defend the city, while the hunters are off hiding out in the wilds somewhere, and Warlocks are reading the latest issue of Woman's Own.

It had some interesting articles. Never hurts to know what is 'on trend' as the season begin to change

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

It had some interesting articles. Never hurts to know what is 'on trend' as the season begin to change

I hear Sidearms are making a comeback

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

latest?cb=20090720220816

I got a good belly laugh out of that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

1 more sleep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

You are now banned from /r/DestinyTheGame

P.S. Congrats G.D.H :)

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    1 more sleep!!

Im not going to sleep tho :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

What time are we live tomorrow?

6PM or 10AM?

Yes, I am too lazy to go looking on the Bungie site and converting PDT to GMT etc...

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Pretty sure it was confirmed for reset so 10am GMT

Yup its reset :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yup its reset :D

Excellent... :)

Have to get on later and contract these aids before tomorrow, surely it's going to do something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

You are now banned from /r/DestinyTheGame

P.S. Congrats G.D.H :)

mg44s.jpg

Fieldog wrote: »
    Excellent... :)

Have to get on later and contract these aids before tomorrow, surely it's going to do something?

I have all 5 already :P

Yeah there is a little back story to the breakout so far on Owl Sector.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Where is this space aids story to be found on the interwebs.

I would look at the /r/DestinyTheGame but I hear the new mod there is a right cnut ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jcd5971 wrote: »

I would look at the /r/DestinyTheGame but I hear the new mod there is a right cnut ;-)

[url] http://owlsector.bungie.net[/url]

He better not come over here of he will get a slap of a hammer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

jonnycivic wrote:
    He better not come over here of he will get a slap of a hammer

Generic be all like pfft I see you titan flaming hammer of doom,

BUT I RAISE YOU WITH THE MIGHTY BANHAMMER.

Ps. Something something sidearm, something something jade rabbit.

• Advertisement

Generic be all like pfft I see you titan flaming hammer of doom,

BUT I RAISE YOU WITH THE MIGHTY BANHAMMER.

Ps. Something something sidearm, something something jade rabbit.

I dont use reddit so I counter his MIGHTY BANHAMMER with my own MIGHTY BANHAMMER in the most epic hammer off of all time :P

Advertisement