Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Any room to jump in with someone for a shot at the raid tonight on the Xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

V9 wrote: »
    Any room to jump in with someone for a shot at the raid tonight on the Xbox?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057548724

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I thought we get a shard of light with rise if iron. Where do you find it or am i missing something?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I thought we get a shard of light with rise if iron. Where do you find it or am i missing something?

The thing to level you up to 40 is it? It was in the post master for me.

Ye i checked with him but there was nothing. Strange because I really want to get my hunter up to 40

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Ye i checked with him but there was nothing. Strange because I really want to get my hunter up to 40

It should be in the postmaster. I got one, my son plays on his own account on the PS he didn't get one so it may go by licence?!

PlainP wrote: »

It should be in the postmaster. I got one, my son plays on his own account on the PS he didn't get one so it may go by licence?!

I think you could be right about that but I bought this on the same licence as the taken king where I got and used a shard of light.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

What's the best way to get a higher level artefact? It's holding me back a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Rank up Court of Oryx and hopefully Aeris drops one when you rank her up. I got a 370 one yesterday on a 367 or 368 Titan.

Oh and the best way is to do those CoO bounties. One of them (which you can only do once a week) drops an insane amount of rep. Think it's got an all red border rather than the usual all black.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Have you gotten the 350 one from Tyra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

PetKing wrote: »
    Have you gotten the 350 one from Tyra?

Yup, I'm currently 353. Ran a few strikes last night, seems to be the artefact slowing me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yup, I'm currently 353. Ran a few strikes last night, seems to be the artefact slowing me down.

I was in the same boat, got one from a strike. Eris should work too though, I was left with the 10k exp on the dreadnaught bounty but had no other bounties so couldn't face grinding it out. Strikes with solar burn and a half decent group are very fast and very rewarding imo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So we finally beat the raid last night, big thanks to fats for the help.

I have to say this is my favourite raid by far, looking forward to the hard raid to see what it throws at us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I am a little confused about blue loot light levels. Every blue engram I have decrypted tops out at 340 light. But yet I have a 351 level blue ghost. No idea where I got it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I am a little confused about blue loot light levels. Every blue engram I have decrypted tops out at 340 light. But yet I have a 351 level blue ghost. No idea where I got it.

Yes, blue engrams decrypt upto 345 but strikes rewards are blue upto 365 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonnycivic wrote: »

I have to say this is my favourite raid by far, looking forward to the hard raid to see what it throws at us.

We got close a load of times and got it done once last night. I literally had my eyes closed firing those last few shots! Couldn't bear the tension!

Got the Scout rifle from it - not a great light level boost from it but happy out, it was the weapon I was going for.

We got close a load of times and got it done once last night. I literally had my eyes closed firing those last few shots! Couldn't bear the tension!

Got the Scout rifle from it - not a great light level boost from it but happy out, it was the weapon I was going for.

Yeah we were touch and go, final stage on the middle plat and it was about ot wipe us, i pinged the top of his head with the last sniper bullet I had (all other ammo was empty) and he dropped :D I got the auto and man its god dam good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The final boss in strikes can drop blues in excess of 340. Some say it caps at 365 but there's comments that they have decrypted higher than this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

High level blue artifacts have a decent chance of dropping from a skeleton key, these can go above 365 too.

High level blue artifacts have a decent chance of dropping from a skeleton key, these can go above 365 too.

Yep - got a 377 blue artifact from the chest at the end of the Nightfall yesterday.

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote:

He dragged my ass through Skolas that first time, and he was just as good here. Great awareness of all that is happening, his advice on positioning made the mites a worry of the past, and the whole encounter very manageable. He also instituted the patented Generic "everyone shut up at Totems" strat which worked very well as we missed a call out for centre empowerment on the previous wipe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

My lawyers will be in touch with your people!

Good day to you sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭thegame983

is anyone else getting a lot of heavy legendary engrams decrypting to year 2 weapons? So far I've got ruin wake x 3, smolder x 2 and that dulivian machine gun x 2. Lie what the actual ****?

Cormac... wrote: »
    My lawyers will be in touch with your people!

Good day to you sir!

Your lawyers would wanna be good, fats has a fleet of high priced feckers covered by aldi :P

thegame983 wrote: »
    is anyone else getting a lot of heavy legendary engrams decrypting to year 2 weapons? So far I've got ruin wake x 3, smolder x 2 and that dulivian machine gun x 2. Lie what the actual ****?

The year 2 weapons are still decryptable, but will drop at year 3 light levels.

The year 2 weapons are still decryptable, but will drop at year 3 light levels.

yep, as long as they are decent LL its all gravy baby :P

Could I get some advice on a good class setup for the raid for the Warlock?

Voidwalker for most of it.

Don't listen to generic anyway....

I like void walker with nothing manacles, provides a lot of quick ad control and health regeneration.

• Advertisement

Don't listen to generic anyway....

I like void walker with nothing manacles, provides a lot of quick ad control and health regeneration.

Yup I agree cos this is all my warlock has :P

Advertisement