Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

PetKing wrote: »
    Could I get some advice on a good class setup for the raid for the Warlock?

Nobody in the groups I've run with have used Voidwalker. I suppose all subclasses have their pros and cons. Stormcaller is very good at clearing out ads in all stages of the raid. I used Sunsinger for the self res as a back up. Came in handy a few times.

We found it was important to use tethers, weapons of light bubbles and make sure all the scorch cannons are used to get maximum DPS. We beat Aksis twice last night. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I like Obsidian Mind. Probably cause I'm wearing it in the Painting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Cormac... wrote: »
    I like Obsidian Mind. Probably cause I'm wearing it in the Painting

Its an awesome painting, has she done anymore for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I used Sunsinger for the self res as a back up. Came in handy a few times.

I've switched back to Voidwalker recently, I find with the health gen and energy steal recharging grenades to almost full in a few seconds, I don't need self res as much.
    Also in a tight spot, nova bomb will regenerate your health and grenades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I hope Shiro the Lucky Raspberry never changes. Guaranteed 3000 vanguard rep & 1500 faction rep.

• Advertisement

PlainP wrote: »
    Its an awesome painting, has she done anymore for you?

There's others knocking around my house of other bits abnd bobs. Depends on when the mood takes her

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There's others knocking around my house of other bits abnd bobs. Depends on when the mood takes her

We dint want to see those "Titanic" pics generic :P

"Paint me like one of your french guardians" :P

Handy Map of final boss encounter in WotM

http://imgur.com/a/aQxuB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

That f* king mountain!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    That f* king mountain!!!!

Tried it again this weekend. Got higher than ever. Fell off but checkpointed. Much happy. Fell off again. Back at the foot of the mountain. Rage ensued.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

gimli2112 wrote:
    Tried it again this weekend. Got higher than ever. Fell off but checkpointed. Much happy. Fell off again. Back at the foot of the mountain. Rage ensued.

I didn't even checkpoint. Went straight to bottom. Got higher than ever too, to a point where j should have youtubed where to go next but didn't have the patience and just lepped for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

I found side jumps work better that straight on jumps for the mountain. With the straight jumps you seem to clip the rocks with shoulders and stuff. Got my Hunter up with her Bones on and got warlock up using void.

YouTube is defo your friend for the higher bits.

• Administrators Posts: 53,762 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Could I get some advice on a good class setup for the raid for the Warlock?

I always run Sunsinger the first time I run something, especially if I am a bit under the recommended light.

For the Dormant SIVA collection, can you only collect the SIVA during each strike or can they be found on patrol?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

For the Dormant SIVA collection, can you only collect the SIVA during each strike or can they be found on patrol?

Depends on the location. If the cluster is in an area accessible in patrol it can be collected there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

I think the wreteched eye ones and the one in the mission on top of the canon cannot be gotten via patrol. I'm sure the ones in sepiks can be gotten from patrol, but easier via the stirke.

I found this guys series of vids on youtube very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCatizAgZIU

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

gimli2112 wrote: »

spec into agility and make sure off you fall off you mash jump so that you definitely die - it helps you keep your higher up checkpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Maybe this should have been the theme for RoI

14484801_339851689687320_8774858180021526702_n.jpg?oh=bea6e86905278e752cffcd4d163f4833&oe=586218C7

The Iron Lords sound like a right of bunch of full-time-mad-bast**ds according to Efrideet's voice lines. MADLADZ!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/55wlpz/a_collection_of_efrideets_voice_lines/
    • Yes, that is what Perun would do. But is it what I should do?
    • Jolder wouldn't regret her death. She'd tell me not to regret my life.
    • [Laughing] If Gheleon could have seen that!
    • Oh Radegast, I'm...so proud of you. I hope you were proud of me, too.
    • They'd be pleased to know they have inspired a new generation of Iron Lords, especially Silimar.
    • This Iron Temple once rang with laughter and Skorri's songs...
    • Jolder would've been able to find the beauty in it. She always could.
    • Mocking deep voice] Yes, I remember how to be an Iron Lord, Saladin... [Normal voice] It's only been a few hundred years.

She's a serious name dropper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Raid Hard Mode hits on Tuesday 18th. GEAR UP GUARDIANS!

Reckon I will have all my characters at 385/386 heading in to the raid.

Reckon I will have all my characters at 385/386 heading in to the raid.

IB is helping me to push on to the mid 370's but I'm really struggling besides that.

Has this thread just turned into the general discussion thread at this point?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Has this thread just turned into the general discussion thread at this point?

Probably could have it merged with the other one at this stage

Probably could have it merged with the other one at this stage

Meh, I'd say we just stop posting here. No need to merge/delete really. That or lock it Jonny/Mick?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just post Rise of Iron related stuff here,iron banner stuff in the iron banner thread, general waffle in the general thread etc.

I'd rather not have to police every thread into always staying on topic all the time (and I'm sure Johnny would feel the same) but it would help if folks just keep specific subjects to their specific threads like they would in most other other forums :)

Meh, I'd say we just stop posting here. No need to merge/delete really. That or lock it Jonny/Mick?

Don't be coming in here with your back seat Reddit modding!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I always enjoy watching a Guardian in the Plaguelands burst into dance.
    Makes me wonder if they're doing that encrypted mission or if they're happy to be done patrolling.

How are people finding the weekly patrols?

I don't mind the grind but trying to find assasination missions is a pain in the hole.
    I shouldn't have to go to orbit to make them spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Makes me wonder if they're doing that encrypted mission or if they're happy to be done patrolling.

I don't mind the grind but trying to find assasination missions is a pain in the hole.

Quarantine patrols. What does a brother have to do to get some of those. Then when you do get one a blue grabs the axe.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Those bounties are generally the kind of thing I do once on launch then never again :o

Advertisement