Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Rewards for perfected go up to 400LL, the rewards for the other two max out at 390.

for the exotics or class/ghost/artifact items ? I bagged a 400 artifact from an enhanced one earlier.

For exotic farming still recommend the iron tomb mission, killing first 2 bosses with 3oC's and then die and repeat.

I've spent close to 150 3oC's in there last week one run of popping around 40/50 got me 7 exotics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pt1ngv4QRY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Vosik challenge mode is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

vosik challenge mode method:
    you have to close the clean room with a siva bomb - all clean rooms must be used and activated in this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

vosik challenge mode method:
    you have to close the clean room with a siva bomb - all clean rooms must be used and activated in this way.
    Both bombs need to be used in each phase, ie must close 2 rooms on each of first two phases then kill on third

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

So the 365 ghost,that the archon forge?

Pretty much 365 everything else now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

EoinHef wrote: »

Pretty much 365 everything else now

Yup, you can also get up to 390 ghosts from factions/vanguard packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

EoinHef wrote:

Ghost from the Forge will drop up to 400 depending on your level.

Will have to give it another go again - banging our head against the wall for near 2 hours on it last night. Just couldn't stay alive. Felt DPS was a problem too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Will have to give it another go again - banging our head against the wall for near 2 hours on it last night. Just couldn't stay alive. Felt DPS was a problem too.

Run two Titans in centre with blessings and place a bubble behind the boxes on each side. We found that helps immensely.

Run two Titans in centre with blessings and place a bubble behind the boxes on each side. We found that helps immensely.

we were failing badly at every point to be honest. We were struggling to get to the second round of the fight most of the time.

Hopefully I will get a chance to run it again tonight - might be on from 9 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Looking to meet an open minded Hunter and Titan couple for Outbreak Prime quest.
    I am on step 6.
    Good sense of humour is a must.
    A strong interest in puzzle solving is a bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Looking to meet an open minded Hunter and Titan couple for Outbreak Prime quest. I am on step 6. Good sense of humour is a must. A strong interest in puzzle solving is a bonus.

That's the final step with long puzzle yeah? If I'm free my hunter can help.

Sweet, do we have a Titan? Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Sweet, do we have a Titan? Any takers?

Alas, I am all the way back on first puzzle thingy

Don't worry Knave, you'll find someone... There's always someone for everyone out there.

Edit: I think Abuses was looking for a Titan for part 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Don't worry Knave, you'll find someone... There's always someone for everyone out there.

Edit: I think Abuses was looking for a Titan for part 1.

I really hope so. These cold nights setting in, it's always nice to have someone there with you, to keep you warm, out of harms way.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone on xbox at Step 8 of the OP quest ? Need a Titan and Warlock, plus 3 others for the raidy bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Anyone on xbox at Step 8 of the OP quest ? Need a Titan and Warlock, plus 3 others for the raidy bit

Can help with step 8 have done it on either my titan or my warlock so which ever your shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Mcsirl wrote: »

I've got it done with the Titan so can help out if you need.

Advertisement