Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thank you kind sir, at least I wont be in work for it so I'll try get home asap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Well they nipped that whole G-Horn thingy in the bud pretty quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Trailer hype

• Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Should have warned us they'd be pretending Destiny has a story for half an hour :pac:

AdamD wrote:
    Should have warned us they'd be pretending Destiny has a story for half an hour

Looks like their trying to fix it with this, I'm impressed so far

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Should have warned us they'd be pretending Destiny has a story for half an hour :pac:

The Taken King had a fully fleshed out story :confused:

Hell even House of Wolves had a story, just no cutscenes unfortunately, I want more Variks

Cormac... wrote:
    Hell even House of Wolves had a story, just no cutscenes unfortunately, I want more Variks

Seconded

Gun looks like khostov

Space Robot with Viking Helmet welding a Medieval Battle Axe....

YAY!!!

\o/

So flaming axes...... When can I pre order

• Advertisement

Well for €30, that all sounds pretty swell, and only 16 weeks away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Was that just the teaser trailer?? TTK trailer had me throwing money at the screen, ROI (heh) was meh! All good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

A raid, crucible mode and features has me sold anyway really. 30 quid is right in between TTK and the other dlcs which seems fair and somebody predicted this yesterday (Cormac?). Probably lacks the story and quests of TTK

Questions!!!

Is ROI €30 whether I was to pre-order tomoroow or buy it 3 days after release?
    If yes, then I'd go with the pre-order and get the free weapon thrown in.

Is the Iron Gally a pre-order exclusive? They mentioned on the stream completing a quest in game to assemble your generic Gallly. Could I have both? Only skins, but I want both... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

PetKing wrote: »
    Questions!!!

Is the Iron Gally a pre-order exclusive? They mentioned on the stream completing a quest in game to assemble your generic Gallly. Could I have both? Only skins, but I want both... :confused:

Pre-order gives you the Iron skin I think you still have to complete the quest.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Questions!!!

You only get the iron one if you pre-order. The price will be the same now as after launch if it's up on the store, price won't change until it goes on sale which wont be for a few months after launch I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Questions!!!

You'd get both. 1 pre-order version, then you can complete the quest on your characters for 3 more if you want. The original was forged from the armor of the fallen lords, iirc. Would hope/love/guess that the quest line will delve into the lore of the fallen lords and reward you bit by bit to assemble it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Sounds like my family will have to make do without my attentions for another year

I wonder if the new Crucible mode will be Arsenal, which was referenced in some medals that were on b.net when TTk launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Advertisement

Just scanning through the text on the PS Store, and seen this
    Network Players 2-16 (Playstation®Plus Required)
    So a wee bump in max player count might be on the cards

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just scanning through the text on the PS Store, and seen this

So a wee bump in max player count might be on the cards

It's already 16 in the tower ain't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ah the Zen isnt that special...... the Jade Rabbit on the other hand :P

special or not, its just destiny, I want it, want it all :D

Wolves can't bite through metal though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

The Iron Banner style is my fav aesthetic in the game. Have seriously though about getting a tattoo of some sort.

"I was thinking of getting a tattoo of my kids names, but for the life of me, I can't actually remember any of there 5 or 6 names, but there is this sweet Iron Banner Hunter cape that is really close to my heart...."

€30 confirmed, available now on PSN for preorder, immediate payment.

Ok, I'm getting the shenanigans telling me I cannot preorder as I don't own TTK. Was trying through browser. Will try through console Store at some stage.

PetKing wrote:
    Ok, I'm getting the shenanigans telling me I cannot preorder as I don't own TTK. Was trying through browser. Will try through console Store at some stage.

So I went as far as checkout trying to buy TTK, and it was allowing me to pay €19.99 to purchase. Was hoping it would cop on to itself and just complete the purchase bit it wanted payment. Anyone have any suggestions??

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    "I was thinking of getting a tattoo of my kids names, but for the life of me, I can't actually remember any of there 5 or 6 names, but there is this sweet Iron Banner Hunter cape that is really close to my heart...."
    Couldn't remember the names and ended up getting Jolder, Saladin, Felwinter, Colovance, Nerwin and Tormod.

• Advertisement

So I went as far as checkout trying to buy TTK, and it was allowing me to pay €19.99 to purchase. Was hoping it would cop on to itself and just complete the purchase bit it wanted payment. Anyone have any suggestions??

As far as I saw yesterday it was "Payment taken immediately", which is interesting.

Maybe it's like "We need €30 now instead of €40 later" so they can placate some shareholder rubbish or something

Advertisement