Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of Iron - Expansion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »
    The physical copy will be exactly like the taken king. Vanilla destiny on disc and the rest are codes for the expansion packs.

Yeah, a listing briefly went up for a Destiny Complete Collection on Amazon before being removed again.

GameStop have a limited edition of RoI available in store, but is just a code with a keyring and some art cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Yeah, a listing briefly went up for a Destiny Complete Collection on Amazon before being removed again.

GameStop have a limited edition of RoI available in store, but is just a code with a keyring and some art cards.

f**king GameStop.:mad:

:p

Latest Games Informer article saying that the devs told them no plans to expand the vault space.... mixed messages after Deej, i think, was quoted as saying we wouldn't be worrying about vault space anymore.

I'm gonna have to do a lot of deleting if the vault isn't increased. Its near full at the moment. I know there are a load of weapons I won't use - but basically everything I have now has a really good roll, so I am afraid to delete them in case the meta changes and it turns out I've deleted the new God gun.

Stupid vault problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Latest Games Informer article saying that the devs told them no plans to expand the vault space.... mixed messages after Deej, i think, was quoted as saying we wouldn't be worrying about vault space anymore.

I'm gonna have to do a lot of deleting if the vault isn't increased. Its near full at the moment. I know there are a load of weapons I won't use - but basically everything I have now has a really good roll, so I am afraid to delete them in case the meta changes and it turns out I've deleted the new God gun.

Stupid vault problems.

I blame those PS3/X360 peasants. Filthy mudbloods.

Yeah was a bit surprised by that, though I have been making strides to clear my Vault anyway. Only had 1 free spot in Weapons, with each char holding 8 primaries and secondaries each. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

There's just certain stuff I don't want to throw away - Vex, Fatebringer, Hopscotch, Ghally, Raid Gear etc. My gun vault is constantly 108/108
    It's stuff I'll never / almost never use again but want to keep.
    It's like those hoarder programmes on the discovery channel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

gimli2112 wrote: »
    There's just certain stuff I don't want to throw away - Vex, Fatebringer, Hopscotch, Ghally, Raid Gear etc. My gun vault is constantly 108/108

Disliked doing so but got rid of all of them, seriously no room for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I blame those PS3/X360 peasants. Filthy mudbloods.

I really have to wonder too. Granted we're leaving them behind, but how far can the game expand building on the blocks of what's there?

Deleted all my VoG and CE raid gear. Will probably up my TTK gear as I'm happy with their stats. Not bothered with new gear that's just aesthetic, unless it drops good rolls and I can upgrade handy. Deleted loads of weapons I was fond of, but will never realistically use. My vault has never been emptier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Stupid vault problems.

Maybe they'll add a kiosk for weapons and armour. Then use the vault as a way of sharing commonly used items between your characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

nevelator wrote: »
    Maybe they'll add a kiosk for weapons and armour. Then use the vault as a way of sharing commonly used items between your characters.

Not a chance. Then you'd have people complaining that there's not enough kiosk space.

I think we should be allowed to let our gear float in the eternal emptiness of space.

I think we should be allowed to let our gear float in the eternal emptiness of space.

My going out cloak orbiting the rings of Saturn.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »

Well ,with Ghally coming back, that'll be the first thing to be deleted. I've held on to all Exotics that didn't have a Y2 variant. When it did get one, the Y1 got deleted. I'll never delete my VoC / Fatebringer / Atheons Epi. Weapons are/where just too good. I've used VoC and Epi in crucible, still viable enough there.

Y1 armour? I've held onto most too. Predominantly VoG stuff though.

Here's a thought. everyone asking for VoG and CE to be made relevant again, up to current LL. It'll never happen that way. What if, though, they DO make them relevant, through the new Ornament thingy's? Run Vog for a chance/guarantee at a VoG Ornament. So you could have current Y3 gear and stats, but LOOK like a Y1 VoG guardian.

fCmfeN2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

PetKing wrote: »
    My going out cloak orbiting the rings of Saturn.

Up there in ........wait for it.......Dead Orbit!

Up there in ........wait for it.......Dead Orbit!

Oh Cormac would be so proud of that one.

I don't see why, for a finish when D2 releases, they couldn't up the LL to its final stage on all activities, make as much of the legacy game as playable as possible??

I don't know why I would ever want my Titan wearing his VoG fat pants ever though :/

PetKing wrote: »
    I don't see why, for a finish when D2 releases, they couldn't up the LL to its final stage on all activities, make as much of the legacy game as playable as possible??

I don't know why I would ever want my Titan wearing his VoG fat pants ever though :/

Ah but the Titan Helm? Best looking Helm in the game for a Titan IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Oh Cormac would be so proud of that one.

I got here as fast as I could

https://twitter.com/TScorpio/status/764195195239882752

Looks like when you rank up factions in RoI you will be able to select the type of reward. FCUK YOU CLASS ITEM!

But I love RNG

So the collection has been announced

And the whine has commenced, about long term players getting screwed.

7th generation console Games devalue over time? Who knew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Looks like when you rank up factions in RoI you will be able to select the type of reward. FCUK YOU CLASS ITEM!

So weapon or armour or ??? Any ideas.

dudeeile wrote: »
    So weapon or armour or ??? Any ideas.

Nothing has been said - but I reckon there is a catch all option for the rest.

With this new update there will be faction specific Sparrows and Ghosts as well, so maybe the third package could be what gets you Sparrow/Ghost/Class Item.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Whoa whoa whoa.... Oryx has a Twiter??? ORYX?

And Connovar follows him?

Typical Connovar...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Whoa whoa whoa.... Oryx has a Twiter??? ORYX?

And Connovar follows him?

Typical Connovar...

I also bet that Handsome Jack has a twitter and Conovar is also following him too :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I also bet that Handsome Jack has a twitter and Conovar is also following him too :P

a fcuking HERO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

a fcuking HERO.

Played a bit more Court of Oryx after you left on Sat night:
    I went to Eris and bought 2 stolen runes, and after that every single boss dropped at least 2 stolen runes...
    Finished my Moments of Triumph too - so cheers for the help!

And cheers to Optimus, who joined in as I was off mic to give me a dig out :)

Played a bit more Court of Oryx after you left on Sat night:
    I went to Eris and bought 2 stolen runes, and after that every single boss dropped at least 2 stolen runes...
    Finished my Moments of Triumph too - so cheers for the help!

And cheers to Optimus, who joined in as I was off mic to give me a dig out :)

good stuff! I got two quests progressed by accident when I jumped in with you so I was happy out!

What time is the stream on at? 6 or 7?

Cormac... wrote: »
    What time is the stream on at? 6 or 7?

6pm for us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

According to the Bungie gamescom schedule there will be a group of peasants playing the game - Generic won't be impressed by that!

Advertisement