Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Specialized Helmet Amnesty

• 20-05-2016 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Is this solely for UK based stores or are Irish stores also taking part?

50% off isn't to be sniffed at!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,954 ✭✭✭fat bloke

miller_63 wrote: »
    Is this solely for UK based stores or are Irish stores also taking part?

50% off isn't to be sniffed at!

I enquired and the UK stores seemed to think it should apply here too, but i got an s-works prevail from mcconvey cycles for 80 quid which is less than half price with no necessity to trade in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

fat bloke wrote: »
    I enquired and the UK stores seemed to think it should apply here too, but i got an s-works prevail from mcconvey cycles for 80 quid which is less than half price with no necessity to trade in.

Serious? So my local dealer should know about this? I was about to nip up to Green Bikes in Newry being the closest Specialized dealer to me....

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Agent Smyth

It should in theory apply here but the Specialized wholesaler in Ireland hasn't seen fit to look for or to pass it on to their stores afaik
    The email I got about it only had UK retailers listed

Advertisement