Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on buying road bike. Are Halford's 13 brand any good?

• 20-05-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm looking at buying a road bike but hoping (like everyone) to get a good bargain. I am, however, willing to spend a few hundred more than the bikes below if it seems like an exceptionally good deal.

Halford's have two bikes that seem quite good and I'm definitely interested in.

13 Intuition Lambda Womens road bike:
    Reduced from 1000 to 510 but I'm not sure was it ever worth the 1000 to begin with?

Or else there's the model which is a step down from that...

13 Intrinsic Lamb Womens road bike:
    Reduced from 700 to 420

I'd probably prefer to go for the slightly more expensive one if it has better specs. It's currently out of stock but they should be getting it back in over the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any experience with these bikes? Or any recommendations of what bike to get or where to look for great offers e.g. places that sell off discontinued lines at discounted prices etc.

Anything to avoid e.g. particular brands?

Any advice/ information is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement