Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If money wasn't a problem I'd buy...........

Options
  • 20-05-2016 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Dicodes 2380
    Stattqualm Squape R(s)

Provari P3
    Z Atty

An endless supply of juice from the Isle of Custard.
    A large helping of Nut Juice,Highgarden and Castle Black from ESI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

A Hasselblad H4D 200MS, A ferrari, a mansion .....

Oh wait, you mean vape-gear-wise? :D

The way things are going a few gallons of nicotine, just to be safe. A bunch of high end Mods and tanks and a few thousand bottles of flavour concentrates, VG and PG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'd get a squonker custom made out of old wood and have the latest joyetech chip put in it.

I don't know why, I've never even used a squonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

This is the most heart wrenching thread ever started on Boards ............. why ? , why would you do that ?

Having said that my desires are like myself , simple .

Some class of a DNA 200 and a Kayfun V5 ........................... why those two ? , I've no idea really, I probably mistakenly believe the DNA 200 to be the best board and the Kayfun to be the best tank even though it isn't even out yet .

I shall give this more thought than I should and come back with a better answer .

Edit: and a 521 Tab :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'm with Doc on the Dicodes vote. I keep imagining what they might make if they went into the box mod format.

Cue Homer drooling noise....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Ionised wrote:
    I'm with Doc on the Dicodes vote. I keep imagining what they might make if they went into the box mod format.

In one way I hope they don't enter the box mod section, there's a certain quality attached to a tube that you just can't get from a box, plus the Squape would look much better I think on a tube.

• Advertisement

jonski wrote:
    This is the most heart wrenching thread ever started on Boards ............. why ? , why would you do that ?

Because I might have what someone really wants and then I can sell it to them:) Only messing, its a packed vaping world with loads of quality kit out there and I thought it would be interesting to see what people desire.

jno547 wrote:
    Because I might have what someone really wants and then I can sell it to them Only messing, its a packed vaping world with loads of quality kit out there and I thought it would be interesting to see what people desire.

Do I sniff a sale in the offing??

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The funny thing is if I wasn't so broke I would never have gotten into rebuildables, mechs, diy juices and it's been a fun and interesting journey playing with all that.

Sometimes I see some finely made stabwood mods and I get a bout of lust.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    jno547 wrote: »
    In one way I hope they don't enter the box mod section...

Dani-Box.jpg
    dicodes-no-6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

A Mellody. They're disgustingly pretty

• Advertisement

Damn thats bloody nice, scratch the P3 off my op, thats top of the list.ffs

Damn thats bloody nice, scratch the P3 off my op, thats top of the list.ffs

Let me know when you buy one...I'll start putting money aside for when you sell it :D

Ionised wrote:
    Let me know when you buy one...I'll start putting money aside for when you sell it

At £195 I think it might be staying on the wish list for a while.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

At £195 I think it might be staying on the wish list for a while.:)

Yeah that price! I sometimes think of getting some stabwood and making a mod with that and the guts of a eVic Mini.

8mm wrote:
    Yeah that price! I sometimes think of getting some stabwood and making a mod with that and the guts of a eVic Mini.

Well worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Off all the members of the European Commission !

Advertisement