Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof and bathroom costs

Options
  • 20-05-2016 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Looking at buying a house at the moment . There is a kitchen extension with a flat roof and I would like to get an idea of the cost of changing to a pitched roof with velux wlndows? Also looking to get an idea of putting in a small under stairs toilet ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

is there a problem with the roof ?
    otherwise I'd save my money till I've lived in it a while and see what really needs to be done. There will be loads of things that will arise that will make putting a pitched roof on an extn seem like a terrible waste of money.

the understairs toilet might be an issue if there is no waster nearby, although you could look at a macerator pump, you'd really need someone to have a look though.

Advertisement