Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On which cabinet my landine is connected to?

Options
  • 20-05-2016 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Could you please let me know on which cabinet my landine is connected to?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The nearest Fiber broadband cabinet is around 50m from the house but I don't know if that will be the one I will be connected to.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

qwerty1805 wrote: »

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Could you please let me know on which cabinet my landine is connected to?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The nearest Fiber broadband cabinet is around 50m from the house but I don't know if that will be the one I  will be connected to.[/font]

Hi qwerty1805,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we would would not have access to cabinet details from here and would be unable to check this.
    Apologies I could not assist you further.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 qwerty1805

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The nearest Fiber broadband cabinet is around 50m from the house but I don't know if that will be the one I  will be connected to.[/font]

Hi qwerty1805,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we would would not have access to cabinet details from here and would be unable to check this.
    Apologies I could not assist you further.

-Pamela 
    Hi,

The house is quite old and I'm not even sure it's connected to the nearest cabinet.

How can I know then the distance from my house to the cabinet?

Thank you,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

I do apologise we are unable to offer you further information on this. Unfortunately we are unable to check this however you can view the most up to date information on the eFibre roll out here http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ or you can check your line number or address here https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/ - Apologies again Stacey

I know these 2 websites but it doesn't tell me the distance...

Which options do you offer if I subcsribe a contract with Eir for 2 years and then realise I can only get 1.2 Mbps instead of the estimation on the 2 websites?

Thanks,

Which options do you offer if I subcsribe a contract with Eir for 2 years and then realise I can only get 1.2 Mbps instead of the estimation on the 2 websites?

Thanks,
    I'm sorry you feel this way  qwerty1805 however we would be unable to guarantee speeds until we have a line to test in the home. Is there a line in the house that we can test for the service? 

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    I'm sorry you feel this way  qwerty1805 however we would be unable to guarantee speeds until we have a line to test in the home. Is there a line in the house that we can test for the service? 

-Pamela 
    that's fine, thanks for the answer.

Thanks,

-Pamela 
    that's fine, thanks for the answer.
    No problem qwerty1805,
    Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further assistance.

-Pamela 

Advertisement