Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Insurance/Assurance for couple

• 20-05-2016 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there.

Myself & my O/H are looking into moving in together.

She is a homeowner- 1 bed apartment - in negative equity. Both of us have the same disability - Spina Bifida. When she applied for her mortgage, she was refused mortgage protection(her Father had to go guarantor on her mortgage). What are the chances of me getting it? Also, are there any private insurance companies out there that would cater for this kind of thing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Pulse Insurance may provide cover in this situation. You should be able to get cover through a broker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Just to add.....her current accommodation isn't suitable for me to live in cos I'm not as mobile as her. Also, it has a lift from the basement car park up to her ground floor apartment, which breaks down quite a bit, and as a result, I can't get up or down.....

Advertisement