Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen debit card details

Options
  • 20-05-2016 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My debit card details have been stolen and the ba#####ds emptied my bank account of nearly €4000. Will I get this back?! I am absolutely distraught. Can anyone please help??? I rang the bank and reported it but the girl on the phone told me very little. I've called/emailed all the places on the bank statement that the card was used too. Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Lola2016 wrote: »
    My debit card details have been stolen and the ba#####ds emptied my bank account of nearly €4000. Will I get this back?! I am absolutely distraught. Can anyone please help??? I rang the bank and reported it but the girl on the phone told me very little. I've called/emailed all the places on the bank statement that the card was used too. Please help!
    Hi Lola2016,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

Once you have called and reported the transactions on your card that you do not recognise you would have been advised that your debit card would then be cancelled and our Fraud team with start an investigation into this.  

As soon as our Fraud team have any update they will contact you directly.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement