Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fargo Season 3 *Spoilers*

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

McGregor has left his wife for Winstead.

Can't really blame him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Binged the three series there on Netflix and my ratings would go
    Series 1 9/10
    Series 2 7/10
    Series 3 8/10

I thought series 2 lost me a bit with the UFO’s and characters I couldn’t warm to.

Series 3 had excellent performances from Ewan McGregor as Ray and Emmit which btw won him a Golden Globe, I loved Carrie Coon and a fantastic performance from David Thewlis and his scary rotten teeth as VM Varga!

I look forward to season 4 next year it’s one of the best shows I’ve see on a long while.

Watching this finally. On episode 6. Can't believe I put if off for almost 3 years. :pac: Great stuff once again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Season 4 airs 19 April 2020 in the US, don’t know if channel 4 will have it this time around.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-01-13/fargo-season-four-release-date/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

who_ru wrote: »
    Season 4 airs 19 April 2020 in the US, don’t know if channel 4 will have it this time around.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-01-13/fargo-season-four-release-date/

Wuhoo!

Overall I'm of the opinion that Fargo season 2 is probably the best TV series i have ever seen, superior in every way almost. Can't think of anything that equals it or is better than it. Essential viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Overall I'm of the opinion that Fargo season 2 is probably the best TV series i have ever seen, superior in every way almost. Can't think of anything that equals it or is better than it. Essential viewing.

Agreed 100%. One of the best seasons of television I have ever seen. I must watch it again actually.

For me, season 2 didn't work due to the butcher couple main characters of Dunst and Piemons who I just found annoying. Maybe even if it was someone else other than Dunst I might have like it. I could have cared less if one of the red-herring UFO's swooped down and scooped them up out of the blue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,602 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I thought season one was the best.

It went too far trying to be quirky and left-field after that. I don't have a problem with that in and of itself, but it felt more and more forced to me and kind of predictable in it's own way. I enjoyed season two and three, but I felt there was a formula to it all at that stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

glasso wrote: »
    For me, season 2 didn't work due to the butcher couple main characters of Dunst and Piemons who I just found annoying. Maybe even if it was someone else other than Dunst I might have like it. I could have cared less if one of the red-herring UFO's swooped down and scooped them up out of the blue.

You mean you couldn't have cared less surely?

Anyone know if Channel 4 still have the deal for Fargo, FX's home in the UK is now BBC Two.

You mean you couldn't have cared less surely?

This is the second time I've seen someone correct this in the last hour..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Not the best series i've ever seen but definitely in my top 5. Season 1 was good but season 2 is just fantastic. A fantastic bunch of actors at the top of their game. Must re-watch soon.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Not the best series i've ever seen but definitely in my top 5. Season 1 was good but season 2 is just fantastic. A fantastic bunch of actors at the top of their game. Must re-watch soon.
    what would you have ahead of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭ollkiller

what would you have ahead of it?

Ahead of Fargo Season 2 would be The Wire, Band of Brothers, True Detective season 1 and maybe The Soprano's.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Ahead of Fargo Season 2 would be The Wire, Band of Brothers, True Detective season 1 and maybe The Soprano's.

i might have a season of the wire close to Fargo season 2 but none of the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Season 4 coming up 27th September : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Looking forward to it. Rewatching Seasons 1-3 right now with my wife, she's not seen any and is really enjoying them too. Great TV show.

Had to get the Minnesota accent in there somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

McGregor has left his wife for Winstead.

Ewan McGregor has welcomed a baby son Laurie with Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Ewan McGregor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead have gotten married this past weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,389 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I wonder if S3 will come onto TG4 anytime soon?

They did, but they’ve repeated 1 and 2 over lockdown, so I’m hoping 3 is in the pipeline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

On Netflix, should be able to get a 30 day trial.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement