Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork to Limerick route corridor: N20 vs R513

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I think this a silly idea mainly for the reason of adding more traffic to the M8 (significantly more) without adding any more capacity- it's robbing peter to pay Paul- the M20 needs to be built, as does a new N24. I wish they'd just get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

as the alternative route has reared it's head again on the other thread, I thought I'd copy the link here

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/re-route-a-threat-to-cork-limerick-motorway-448314.html

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

As the M20 has now returned to the route selection stage, please continue route related discussion in the existing M20 thread.

This thread is now being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement