Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Wicklow

• 21-05-2016 4:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi im not familiar in Wicklow and would appreciate if you could suggest a decent restaurant that's open on Monday. Wanted to treat my husband for his bday and looking for special place with good views or ambiance and good food. A such as we loved the Sikh restaurant in powerscourt (only there once was his treat) I can't afford to go there. We're coming from Newcastle airfield for his flying lesson @ 2 pm not sure we're to go after that probably around lough Tay or glendalough. I'm looking a Hugo's restaurant in Druids Glenn but not sure what the food there is like. Any other suggestion would be great. Budget would be max at €100 for 3 courses hopefully.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

Take a look at the Wicklow Heather : http://www.wicklowheather.ie/menu/lunch-a-la-carte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭markest

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭balkanhawk

angelmum wrote: »
    Hi im not familiar in Wicklow and would appreciate if you could suggest a decent restaurant that's open on Monday. Wanted to treat my husband for his bday and looking for special place with good views or ambiance and good food. A such as we loved the Sikh restaurant in powerscourt (only there once was his treat) I can't afford to go there. We're coming from Newcastle airfield for his flying lesson @ 2 pm not sure we're to go after that probably around lough Tay or glendalough. I'm looking a Hugo's restaurant in Druids Glenn but not sure what the food there is like. Any other suggestion would be great. Budget would be max at €100 for 3 courses hopefully.

Thanks

Try Byrne And woods in Roundwood. Made the Michelin food guide and I've never had a bad dish there. Pork belly main is amazing

Advertisement