Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snooker tables in wexford

Options
  • 21-05-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi there, can anybody tell me if there is any places left in Wexford that has snooker tables and sells pints. Seems very hard to find both in the one establishment.

Thanks in advance,
    Daaave from blaa land

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Billy Kelly's in the Faythe has a table.

Don't think 147 club has alcohol licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

That's great. I'll give that a blast later today, many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Barretts on Wexford Quay Front and Jack Baileys by Pettits Supermarket

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

McLoughlin wrote:
    Barretts on Wexford Quay Front and Jack Baileys by Pettits Supermarket

I think the two of them only have pool tables. Used to be just that. Haven't been in either for a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think the two of them only have pool tables. Used to be just that. Haven't been in either for a while though.

Like myself haven't been in either in years used to love snooker when i was younger but places pubs ditch the tables and darts aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

Went to billy Kelly's in the end. They have a snooker table and 6 pool tables. There was a coin meter for the lights for snooker which worked out about 5er per hour! All the tables were in excellent condition. I'll definitely be back. Thanks again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Stephen Hero

daaave wrote: »
    Went to billy Kelly's in the end. They have a snooker table and 6 pool tables. There was a coin meter for the lights for snooker which worked out about 5er per hour! All the tables were in excellent condition. I'll definitely be back. Thanks again!

I was in Billy Kelly's before and the table itself was coin operated.
    Had to catch the colours with our hands.

Advertisement