Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel neck pillow

• 21-05-2016 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Random...but has anyone seen a decent travel pillow for sale in the city centre?

The circular one that goes around your neck.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Parchment wrote: »
    Random...but has anyone seen a decent travel pillow for sale in the city centre?

The circular one that goes around your neck.

Halford and Homestore & More normally stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Pennys. E6. Grey or pink. Seen them yesterday in Cresent (next to the suitcases near customer service)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I've seen them in Tesco, Eurogiant and Heatons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Penneys in O'Connell St, at the foot of the stairs on the ground floor. Grey or pink. Got one myself a week ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Op, I know not directly helpful to you right now but look into an Ostrich pillow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Thanks everyone! i got one in Penneys. I dont think its as good as my previous one but it will do. Honestly i dont know how anyone flies without one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Parchment wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! i got one in Penneys. I dont think its as good as my previous one but it will do. Honestly i dont know how anyone flies without one!

I have a good memory foam one that I got in Heathrow you are more that welcome to it as I won't be flying long haul for a while :)

Advertisement